This post has been viewed 2327 times
Welcome to Communication Team!
Email to a Friend
Posted on Wed, May 23, 2007
What does the Communication Team do?
This ministry team is responsible for the overall publications and communications of the church.
Team responsibilities include the following:
Want to join the team? Sign in and join the Group!
- develop church logo, letterhead, business cards, etc.
- develop newsletter format incorporating logo and masthead
- photograph significant church activities for publication in church newsletter
- make telephone calls from home as needed to publicize events and activities
- assist in design, production, and distribution of annual Membership Directory and other publications
- design and maintain a members photo gallery to be displayed in the church foyer
- develop and maintain the church's web site
- purchase supporting materials and supplies as needed
- post phone-tree messages
No messages have been posted.
You must first create an account to post.