This post has been viewed 2560 times
Welcome to Spiritual Growth Team!
Email to a Friend
Posted on Wed, May 23, 2007
What is the Spiritual Growth Team all about? Click the link and read on!
This ministry team is responsible for the overall spiritual growth of the church. Team responsibilities include the following:
Want to get involved? Log in and join the group!
- recruit and train Sunday school teachers
- recruit and train youth group leaders
- organize Bible study and prayer groups
- organize support groups as needed
- purchase Sunday school materials and other supplies as needed
- recruit and train teachers for nursery and extended Sunday school
- support Women of Faith groups as needed
The Spiritual Growth team is supposed to organize support groups as needed. Do you think we need support groups? If so, what kind?
Some examples of support groups:
Alcoholics/Narcotics Anonymous, Al-anon, Alateen, etc.
Aging, End of life and Grief
Eating disorders: too much, too little
Chronic conditions like diabetes, MS, lupus, asthma, COPD
Other conditions like stroke, cancer, heart disease, joint replacement.
Healthy living: body, mind, spirit
Parenting: of infants, toddlers, school age, teens
Just about anything can have a support group, it just takes a few interested persons.
You must first create an account to post.